World leading Intenza Commercial Cardio Cross Trainers are easy to operate and natural to use. The Intenza 550 Interactive Series Elliptical Trainer mimics the body’s natural movements, making it a great option for engaging multiple muscle groups as well as providing an effective cardio workout that benefits the core, balance and coordination. And because an elliptical combines the movements of running, and stair climbing, without the bodily impact; this makes the ultra—smooth 550 Series a great solution for exercisers who desire a gentler workout without over exerting the joints.
Maximum results. Minimal effort. Unlocking your body potential has never been easier. The Interactive Series products feature Intenza’s unique Uni—Dial™ switch control, a twist and push button—free solution.
By merging a deep understanding of the fitness industry challenges with a love for the efficiencies of today’s technology, Intenza developed its industry—exclusive InCare™ customer support program. InCare™ is designed for facility managers who require hassle—free fitness equipment maintenance and repairs. Available both on i Series and e Series cardio lines, InCare™ provides issue resolution never before offered by another equipment manufacturer. There is no guessing the nature of the service need with an Intenza machine because it, literally, tells you what should be done.
- Foot Print – L x W: 209 x 84cm
- Product Dimensions – L x W x H: 209 x 84 x 172cm
- Product Net Weight (i Series) – 188kg
- Shipping Dimensions – L x W x H: 220 x 78 x 100cm
- Shipping Gross Weight (i Series) 244kg
- 3-Phase Generator – Self powered hybrid generator delivers consistent performance for a smooth and quiet workout
- Belt Drive – Belt drive system for smoother, quieter performance. Minimise maintenance. Service made quick and easy.
- Bottom Bracket – High performance bottom bracket assembly with precision sealed ball bearing for exceptional performance.
- Incline – 16 levels (13º—40º)
- Maximum User Weight – 181kg
- Maximum Watts – 15 Watts (Level 1 at 40 SPM)
- Pedal to Pedal distance – 6cm
- Resistance Levels – 40 resistance levels meets new European EN957—9 standards
- Step up Height – 35am
- Stride Length – 147 – 193cm
Elliptical Trainer Features
- Custom Settings – When USB is detected, users may customise (1) Display Unit (2) Age (3) Gender (4) Weight (5) Buzzer. Smart machine will automatically prioritise personalised setting and workout routine with USB login.
- Display Readouts – HR, Incline, Pace, Time, METS, Calories, Distance, Speed, Workout summary, Workout Profile.
- Heart Rate Monitoring – Polar coded wireless telemetry technology: built—in heart rate receiver (heart rate transmitter strap required). Digital contact heart rate technology ensures precision and reliability.
- On—The—Fly – Allows switching to other workout programs during exercise.
- Power Saving System – Meets European Directive 2013 EuP standards.
- USB Connectivity – For customised workout, workout results, personal settings, InCare™ and manual software upgrade.
- Display Type (i Series) – Large LED Dot matrix and 18 characters LED message centre easily provide all needed information.
- InZone™ (i Series) – InZone™ heart rate training provides visual colour feedback to help users effectively optimise their workout efforts at their target heart rate zones.
- MYE Audio Kit Options (i Series) – Optional accessories support MYE audio receiver.
- Smart Energy System™ (i Series) – Cordless. Activate and operate console without pedaling.
- Uni-Dial™ Control (i Series) – Complete access and control of user interface features and settings with the convenience of a Uni—Dial™
- Fitness Test – Fitness test determines individual’s fitness level based on VO2 max standards. Test method includes Astrand—Rhyming.
- HR Control – 4 heart rate control programs in constant power mode—HR Zone, Interval, Hill, Cardio Strength
- Race – Race program offers a fun challenge by racing against existing champion for 500M, 1K, or 2K races.
- Quick Start – Quick Start is a manual workout. Workout profile and results can be saved to USB.
- Custom Program (i Series) – 7 custom user programs can easily be saved to USB for future use.
- Preset Program (i Series) – 5 workout programs in each of the three categories: Incline, Resistance, and Reverse Training.
- Target Program (i Series) – 3 Target programs: Time (10—99 mins), Distance (1—99 km), Calories (10—2500 Kcals)
- Accessories Holder – Conveniently placed accessories holder for portable music players and mobile phones.
- Ergo Bar Control Centre – Ergonomically positioned contact heart rate sensors and incline adjustment buttons at your finger tips for ease—of—use.
- Foot Pedals – Ergonomic designed oversized foot pedals with soft grip to enhance stability and comfort during workout.
- Frame – Robust frame structure designed to ensure stability and durability. Aluminum front post offers aesthetic appeal.
- Incline – Training with incline enhances workout variety while increases workout results to include different muscle groups.
- Upper Body Moving Arms – Synchronising upper body and lower body movement increase overall total body fitness.
- Water Bottle Holders – Dual water bottle holders support 1 litre water bottles.