Precision engineered to offer the utmost in high end—design and function for premier gyms and fitness facilities, the Intenza 550RBe Interactive Series offers cycling enthusiasts performance coupled with ergonomically correct comfort and support. With all the classic signature Intenza design elements, the 550 Series Recumbent Bike features a step—through designed with a low—profile seat to eliminate the need for exercisers to lift their legs when lowering into the seat, making it easy to get on and off.
Maximum results. Minimal effort. Unlocking your body potential has never been easier. The Interactive Series products feature Intenza’s unique Uni—Dial™ switch control, a twist and push button—free solution. When service is required, i Series self–diagnostic software will automatically send an alert to the InCare™ server.
By merging a deep understanding of the fitness industry challenges with a love for the efficiencies of today’s technology, Intenza developed its industry—exclusive InCare™ customer support program. InCare™ is designed for facility managers who require hassle—free fitness equipment maintenance and repairs. Available both on i Series and e Series cardio lines, InCare™ provides issue resolution never before offered by another equipment manufacturer. There is no guessing the nature of the service need with an Intenza machine because it, literally, tells you what should be done.
- Foot Print – L x W: 160 x 71cm
- Product Dimensions – L x W x H: 160 x 70 x 124cm
- Product Net Weight (i Series) – 102kg
- Shipping Dimensions – L x W x H: 169 x 38 x 101cm
- Shipping Gross Weight (i Series) 112kg
- 3-Phase Generator – Self powered hybrid generator delivers consistent performance for a smooth and quiet workout
- Belt Drive – Belt drive system for smoother, quieter performance. Minimise maintenance. Service made quick and easy.
- Bottom Bracket – High performance bottom bracket assembly with precision sealed ball bearing for exceptional performance.
- Maximum User Weight – 181kg
- Maximum Watts – 640 Watts (Level 40 at 150 RPM)
- Minimum Watts – 16 Watts (Level 1 at 20 RPM)
- Resistance Levels – 40 resistance levels meets new European EN957—5 standards
- User Height Range – 147 – 193cm
Recumbent Bike Features
- Custom Settings – When USB is detected, users may customise (1) Display Unit (2) Age (3) Gender (4) Weight (5) Buzzer. Smart machine will automatically prioritise personalised setting and workout routine with USB login.
- Display Readouts – HR, Incline, Pace, Time, METS, Calories, Distance, Speed, Workout summary, Workout Profile.
- Heart Rate Monitoring – Polar coded wireless telemetry technology: built—in heart rate receiver (heart rate transmitter strap required). Digital contact heart rate technology ensures precision and reliability.
- On—The—Fly – Allows switching to other workout programs during exercise.
- Power Saving System – Meets European Directive 2013 EuP standards.
- USB Connectivity – For customised workout, workout results, personal settings, InCare™ and manual software upgrade.
- Display Type (i Series) – Large LED Dot matrix and 18 characters LED message centre easily provide all needed information.
- InZone™ (i Series) – InZone™ heart rate training provides visual colour feedback to help users effectively optimise their workout efforts at their target heart rate zones.
- MYE Audio Kit Options (i Series) – Optional accessories support MYE audio receiver.
- Smart Energy System™ (i Series) – Cordless. Activate and operate console without pedaling.
- Uni-Dial™ Control (i Series) – Complete access and control of user interface features and settings with the convenience of a Uni—Dial™
- Fitness Test – Fitness test determines individual’s fitness level based on VO2 max standards. Test method includes Astrand—Rhyming.
- HR Control – 4 heart rate control programs in constant power mode—HR Zone, Interval, Hill, Cardio Strength
- Race – Race program offers a fun challenge by racing against existing champion for 1K, 2K, or 4K races.
- Quick Start – Quick Start is a manual workout. Workout profile and results can be saved to USB.
- Custom Program (e Series) – 2 different type of profiles (Level, HRC) to create your own workout programs. Setting can easily be saved to USB by day for the future use.
- Custom Program (i Series) – 7 custom user programs can easily be saved to USB for future use.
- Preset Program (i Series) – 6 Preset programs: Hill, Interval, Weight Loss, Cross Train, Step by Step, Strength.
- Target Program (i Series) – 3 Target programs: Time (10—99 mins), Distance (1—99 km), Calories (10—2500 Kcals).
- Accessories Holder – Conveniently placed accessories holder for portable music players and mobile phones.
- Frame – Robust frame structure designed to ensure stability and durability. Aluminum components create visual appeal and durability against corrosion. Low cross over design allows for ease of getting on and off the bike.
- Multi-function Handlebar – Ergonomically designed handlebar with integrated elbow support for maximum comfort in racing position. Handlebar integrated with contact HR and resistance adjustment buttons for ease of use during workout.
- Pedals – Ergonomic oversized pedals with grip and integrated straps for quick adjustments and pedaling comfort.
- Seat Adjustment – 1/2″ incremental seat positions accommodate users from 147—193cm.
- Seat Back and Saddle – Ergonomic seat back designed with ventilation, lumbar support and saddle delivers maximum comfort and support for the most rigorous workout.
- Water Bottle Holder – Dual water bottle holder supports 1 litre water bottles