Escalate 550 Interactive Series Stair climber is the world’s first ever adjustable step height stair climber. The revolutionary Smart Step Height Technology allows users to choose between 20 unique step height variations and provide the ideal climbing solution for all wide range of users, no matter their fitness level. The variation in incline, speed, and exercise settings allow for a training and exercise experience that is more versatile than any other climber has been able to offer.
By merging a deep understanding of the fitness industry challenges with a love for the efficiencies of today’s technology, Intenza developed its industry—exclusive InCare™ customer support program. InCare™ is designed for facility managers who require hassle—free fitness equipment maintenance and repairs. Available both on i Series and e Series cardio lines, InCare™ provides issue resolution never before offered by another equipment manufacturer. There is no guessing the nature of the service need with an Intenza machine because it, literally, tells you what should be done.
Adjustable Step—Height. The revolutionary Smart Step—Height Technology allows users to choose between 20 unique step—height variations. Whether you want to regain joint flexibility post—surgery, ease back into a workout routine, or push yourself to your physical limits, the 550Ce2 lets you fine—tune the intensity of your workout to align with your unique cardiovascular and range—of—motion goals.
- Foot Print – L x W: 193 x 86cm
- Product Dimensions – L x W x H (20 Degree): 193 x 86 x 213cm
- Product Net Weight – 335kg
- Shipping Dimensions – L x W x H: 220 x 96.5 x 163.5cm
- Shipping Gross Weight – 431kg
- Easy Step – 31cm (12.2″) step—up height
- Incline Angle – 20—40 degrees incline angle
- Maximum User Weight – 181kg
- Safety Sensor – Infrared sensor slows down the stairclimber to avoid accident when in danger.
- Step – 54cm step width; 26cm step depth
- Step Height – 10.4cm —19.6cm adjustable—step—height
- User Height Range – 147cm—193cm
- Wide SPM Range – Using magnetic—control generator braking system to reach 16—180 SPM range
- Custom Settings – When USB is detected, users may customise (1) Display Unit (2) Age (3) Gender (4) Weight (5) Buzzer. Smart machine will automatically prioritise personalised setting and workout routine with USB login.
- Display Readouts – HR, Time, METS, Calories, Distance, Level, Floor, SPM, Workout Summary, Workout Profile
- Heart Rate Monitoring – Polar coded wireless telemetry technology: built—in heart rate receiver (heart rate transmitter strap required). Digital contact heart rate technology ensures precision and reliability.
- On—The—Fly – Allows switching to other workout programs during exercise.
- Power Saving System – Meets European Directive 2013 EuP standards
- USB Connectivity – For customised workout, workout results, personal settings, InCare™ and manual software upgrade.
- Display Type (i Series) – Large LED Dot matrix and 18 characters LED message centre easily provide all needed information.
- InZone™ (i Series) – InZone™ heart rate training provides visual colour feedback to help users effectively optimise their workout efforts at their target heart rate zones
- MYE Audio Kit Options (i Series) – Optional accessories support MYE audio receiver.
- Uni—Dial™ Control (i Series) – Complete access and control of user interface features and settings with the convenience of Uni—Dial™.
- Custom Program – 2 different type of profiles (Level, HRC) to create your own workout programs. Setting can easily be saved to USB by day for future use.
- Fitness Test – Fitness test determines individual’s fitness level based on VO2 max standards. Test method includes WFI and CPAT.
- HR Control – 4 heart rate control programs in constant power mode— HR Zone, Interval, Hill, Cardio Strength
- Preset Program – 10 Preset programs: Main workout types are— Interval, Hills, HIIT
- Quick Start – Quick start is a manual workout. Workout profile and results can be saved to USB.
- Race – Race program offers a fun challenge by racing against existing champion for 20F, 40F, or 80F races
- Target Program – 3 Target programs: Time (1—99 mins), Distance (1.0—999.9 Floors), Calories (10—9999 Kcals)
- Accessories Holder – 2 spacious holders for water bottle and accessory storage
- Cockpit – Spaciously designed for your comfort and convenience
- Ergo Bar Control Centre – Manual stick shift for speed, and step—height, adjustment at an easy—access position during workout
- Ergo Handlebar – Ergonomically designed handlebar with support for maximum comfort in different positions
- Efficient Adjustment – Hot keys for increasing, or decreasing, speed and step—height quickly