Sole Fitness F65 Home Use Treadmill (3.25HP Continuous Duty DC Motor)
SOLE proudly introduces the new F65 treadmill to their family line with a few upgrades from the very popular F63 model. SOLE has earned the reputation of building quality treadmills using the best components, the F65 is no exception and is a performance treadmill at a very affordable price.
The F65 jumps up to a powerful 3.25 Cont. Duty HP motor which delivers challenging speeds up to 12 mph and inclines up to 15 levels. The F65 also has the larger/wider deck at 56 cm X 152 cm in size. Lastly, the F65 comes standard with a larger 7.5-inch LCD display which is back lit and you’ll find easy to read in any lighting. And as with all SOLE treadmills, when not in use the treadmill deck safely locks into place, 100% secured.
Run up to six pre-set programs including cardio training and fat burning specific programs. Other safety features include a large stop switch with tether cord, starting speed of only 0.5 mph, and a low-profile running hood that doesn’t get in the way of your running gait. And a step-up height consistent with commercial grade treadmills. Additional features include cooling fans and speed and incline controls on the arm rests.
The treadmill console is user friendly with a vibrant blue display. The information that is displayed at all times include Speed, Incline, Time, Distance Travelled, Calories, Pulse and Pace. There is also a 400m track feature and a Peak and Valley graph for different programs. The console also has built in speakers which allow you to hook up any MP3 player (iPod, etc.) for easy listening.
*New for this year, the F65 also now includes blue tooth capability. Allowing users, the freedom to transfer workout data from their fitness equipment to their smart device. Users can track their fitness info on the Sole app, or have their data be transferred to other compatible fitness apps.
Sole Fitness F65 Specifications:
- Height(cm.): 145 cm
- Item Weight(kgs.): 119 kg
- Length(cm.): 208 cm
- Width(cm.): 94 cm
- Running Surface: 56cm x 152cm
- Rollers: 6.35 cm
- Box Dimensions: 218 cm X 97 cm X 43 cm
- Weight Capacity: 159 kg
Controls & Features
- Bluetooth Compatible: Yes
- Standard Programs: 6
- Custom Programs: 2
- Heart Programs: 2
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Pulse Grips & Chest Strap Compatible
- Chest Strap Included: Yes
- Cooling Fans: Yes
- Sound System: Yes
- Workout Display: 7.5″ LCD
- Display Colour: White Back-lit
- Motor: 3.25 CHP, DC Type
- Speed: .5 – 12 mph
- Incline: 0 – 15 Levels
- Easy Assist Folding: Yes
- Belt: 2 Ply
- Compact Design: The F65 can be folded to save space, but don’t mistake it for a wobbly treadmill. Its unique horseshoe-shaped folding frame makes it just as sturdy as non-folding treadmills. To fold or unfold the treadmill, simply flip a switch. The deck will slowly move into place without need for assistance.
- Powerful Motor: The newest F65 Treadmills power workouts with 3.25 CHP motors. Earlier models before 2015 have lower horsepower.
- High Quality Track: Unlike most treadmills available for $1,299, the Sole F65 has a thick track. The track is two-ply for durability and is paired with 2.5″ rollers to promote quiet operation and lighten the demand on the motor.
- Spacious Running Area: The Sole F65 has a 60″ x 22″ running surface. This meets or exceeds the roominess provided on health club treadmills. Older versions of this fitness machine have 58″ x 20″ workout areas.
- Great Cushioning: Sole’s CushionFlex Whisper Deck helps make cardio exercise gentler on your ankles, knees and hips. It’s been proven to reduce joint impact by up to 40% when compared with running on pavement. Additionally the deck is commercial quality and reversible for longevity.
- Preset Workouts: Ten workout programs are included to support goals for cardio training, weight loss and muscle toning. Two user profiles can be saved with custom programs for quick-start training. Setting up workouts is made easy with help from a scrolling message center on the treadmill’s 7.5″ LCD.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact pulse monitors are integrated with the machine, plus the treadmill is compatible with wireless chest straps. Heart rate data can be used to control the machine’s challenge level.
- Safety Lanyard: For safety the trainee can use a cord that stops the treadmill if they lose balance.
- Tablet Holder: A tablet computer can serve as the program monitor and send training data to various fitness apps. Sole treadmills have better tablet holders compared with those from last design; a lip on the ledge keeps devices secure.
- Extras: Sole treadmills feature an integrated tablet holder, Bluetooth audio Speakers, and a USB charging port. Other extras are cooling fans, water bottle holders and a utility tray. For convenience there are incline and speed controls on the armrests.
- Good warranty: Sole warranties are among the best in the business. The F65 Folding Treadmill arrives with a lifetime warranty on the frame and motor, a three-year warranty on electronics and parts, and one year of labor.