Find your perfect stride, develop better running technique and burn more calories than ever before. The Gym Wholesalers Speed Mill is an Motorless treadmill for indoor use that features exceptional build quality and an ergonomic design in a versatile machine that will help you run faster and stronger for longer.
Your running partner
Find your perfect stride, develop better technique and burn more calories than ever before. The Speed Mill is an energy efficient treadmill for indoor use that features exceptional build quality and ergonomic design in a versatile machine that will help you run faster and stronger for longer. The Speed Mill features a durable and silent curved belt that is driven by your energy, slowing down and speeding up automatically with your change in pace and cadence.
Quality construction / Easy to move
The solid powder coated frame and sturdy handrails match the black slatted running surface and make the Speed Mill easy to clean and maintain, even after years of use at home or in the gym. The built-in stability pads and durable transport wheels make the Speed Mill easy to set up for any workout and maneuver into your favorite training spot.
Accurate workout feedback
The custom digital console provides accurate workout setting and feedback allowing you to monitor your time, calories burned, distance, speed, watts, and pace. A range of predefined workouts based on heart rate or high-intensity interval training is available and you can connect workouts apps to the console via Bluetooth.
- Motor-Free Treadmill / Indoor Running Machine
- Uses no Electricity – low carbon footprint
- Produces little to no sound when in use
- Powder coated durable steel frame and handrails
- Product weight: 147kg
- Maximum weight of user: 180kg
- Speed 0-18kph (Dependent on skill level and environment)
- Built-In stability pads and durable transport wheels
- Digital console with a variety of High intensity (HIIT) and heart rate training programs
- Connect to fitness apps via Bluetooth
The Speed Mill Curve is a commercial treadmill with a curved track made of interlocking slats. The curved design lets the treadmill run without electricity; the workout area moves with gravity and user weight. Compared with other treadmills this unit is especially effective too: Trainees can use the Curve for walking or running and burn up to 30% more calories. Its quick speed changes make it ideal for high intensity interval training too.The Speed Mill Curve’s unique running surface, the Slat Belt, glides with virtually no friction. Training on a curve, the user can control the track’s speed with their own body motion; there is no need for outside energy or buttons to increase or decrease speed. Simply striding up the belt increases its speed, and when the user slows down, the belt does too.
The system’s extremely low inertia not only helps trainees, but also brings the ownership benefits of extremely low maintenance. The Speed Mill Curve can serve for up to 150,000 miles without needing belt adjustments, a belt change or deck swap. Compared with traditional treadmills it also has the advantage of being motor-free.
- Green Performance: Unlike conventional treadmills, the Speed Mill Curve is motor-free (Motorless). Trainees can enjoy workouts without using speed controls, and fitness clubs can benefit from owning machinery without any electrical costs. As a user strides up the curve belt, the speed increases. When they drift backward, the speed decreases. The unique drive system consists of more than 100 ball bearings that glide with almost zero friction.
- Maintenance-Free: The Curve can support training for up to 150,000 miles before its track and deck need replacement. Unlike traditional treadmill belts, the Slat Belt doesn’t require tension adjustment. Owners also benefit from the machine’s motorless design.
- Wireless Heart Monitoring: The Curve treadmill is compatible with wireless heart rate transmitters.
- Software Options: The Curve treadmill’s monitor shows time elapsed, speed, distance, calories burned and heart rate. With a software upgrade to Curve 1.5 it allows user logins for more accurate data feedback and enables tracking of performance stats for assessing improvement. The software can even generate reports in Excel and PDF formats. Curve 3.0 software gives the additional benefits of gait analysis, racing programs and fully programmable workouts.
- USB Option: Curve treadmills are available with USB ports for saving and exporting workout data.
- User Weight Capacity: The Speed Mill Curve is even sturdier than most other commercial treadmills. It has a 160 kg weight capacity for speeds over 20 kph and an 180 kg capacity for lower intensity training.
- Shock Absorbing: The Curve supports relatively low-impact aerobic exercise with help from a thick shock-absorbing cushion.
- Good Size: The Curve doesn’t demand too much space. It has a 33″ x 67″ footprint.
- Good Warranty: Lifetime on frame, six months on moving parts. Labor is free during the first year of ownership.