Delivery Terms and Conditions
RBI Energy Solutions (Pty) Ltd trading as Gym Retailers does not have a physical retail store. We are an online retailer and deliver across the whole of South Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa. This means that the shipment is delivered to the physical address not the person, ie If the person is not available it can be left with anyone at the address eg. Security, staff, reception, etc.
Parcels will only be dispatched once payment reflects and has cleared in the bank account if paying by EFT or bank deposit (please remember that bank deposits take a minimum of 3 days to process). Bank Deposits are looked at once a day at 9am, direct deposits made after 9am will only be processed the following day. Orders will automatically cancel should payment not clear or received within 72 hrs.
If paying with a specific credit card for the first time on the Website, or if Gym Retailers regards the transaction to be large and/or unusual, Gym Retailers may carry out certain fraud checks with the cardholder’s bank and the delivery period shall only be regarded as having commenced upon completion of such checks.
Dispatch of parcels will be within 2-7 working days of receipt and clearance of payment. Products that are imported from international suppliers could take up to 6 weeks to be delivered. We will notify you on your purchase if stocks are sold out and will be shipped as soon as they become available.
Delivery periods are calculated based on business days only. Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays are not taken into account in calculating delivery periods. So, for example, if you order something over the weekend, the delivery period will only start running on the next business day.
If products with different delivery times are ordered together, the product with the longest delivery time will determine the delivery time of all the products in the order. So, if you want to order various products where some have a shorter delivery period than others, Gym Retailers recommends that you order such products separately from the products requiring longer delivery times.
Gym Retailers cannot be held liable for missing or damaged parcel in transit, or any delays caused by couriers or any 3rd party.
Gym Retailers assumes no liability for orders shipped to incomplete or incorrect shipping addresses supplied by the customer. If a package is refused upon delivery, the customer will be responsible for all shipping charges incurred for the return of the item. Charges will be applied to any refund due to refusal. This policy does not apply to any merchandise that is received defective or damaged.
WE DO NOT SHIP VIA THE POST OFFICE
We currently offer various methods of delivery.
- Courier. These are door-to-door services. The delivery address must be a physical address and cannot be a post office box. Someone will need to be available at the address to receive the delivery. Deliveries are made during business hours from Monday to Friday. We currently offer three courier options.
• Standard courier. In main centres
• Economy courier. In main centres
• PostNet couriers. PostNet to PostNet
• PepStore couriers. PepStore to PepStore
- Own courier – You may choose to send your own courier to collect your parcel during office hours from our offices in Centurion, Pretoria, Gauteng. The address will be provided on completion of the order, should this method be chosen. Orders to be collected must be paid for prior to collection by either credit card or cash. Cheques are NOT permissible. We will not hold stocks for more than a few days if not collected. We are open Monday to Friday for collections from 8:30am to 4pm. The offices are closed on weekends and public holidays.
- Collection – You can also collect your parcel during office hours from our offices in Centurion, Pretoria, Gauteng. The address will be provided on completion of the order if this method is chosen. Orders to be collected must be paid for either prior to collection or on collection, by either credit card or cash. Cheques are NOT permissible. We will not hold stocks for more than a few days if not collected. We are open Monday to Friday for collections from 8:30am to 4pm. The offices are closed on weekends and public holidays.
Main centres include properties within a 50km radius of the major cities in South Africa. If you are not in a main centre, it may take a few days longer.
*****We do not deliver by courier to plots, farms, mines, military bases, major chain stores, power stations, game reserves and lodges, airports or harbours, and should your delivery address fall into one of these categories you will be liable for the extra costs incurred in delivering or returning the parcel.
*** Free delivery options are subject to change at any time. Dependent on the number of items, mass, and value of the order.
Pre-order products (being products you can order in advance of their public release date) will be handled separately and will be shipped when ready. If you have any pre-orders in your basket together with other products, the basket will be split into different orders, and you may choose different delivery addresses for each order.