LifeSpan TR6000iC Treadmill
- 9 ” colour touch display
- Motor 3.5HP continuous / 7HP Peak
- Suitable for hospitality, corporate,small and medical gyms
- Display of time, calories, distance, steps, heart rate, speed, incline
- Equipped with USB connection; for charging your mobile device, playing music and transferring your training data to your Club account
- 5 Quickse speed and 5 Quickset incline control buttons; for quickly changing speed or incline
- Heart rate measurement is possible via the internal heart rate sensors in the handles and with chest strap
- Built-in speakers, tablet holder and bottle holder
- 3 ply thick shock absorbing running belt
- 7.62 diameter rollers
- Speed 0- 22km/hr
- Incline: -3 to 13
- Effective running area: 149 x 55cm
- Maximum load up to 158kg.
- Assembled dimensions 189x 89x 141 cm
- Product weight 110kgs
Why walking in decline mode good for you?
Users can vary from -3 decline to +13 incline levels, depends entirely on the individual needs and therapeutic rehabilitation.
- Positive effect on blood sugar; lower blood sugar levels can reduce the risk of Type II diabetes.
- Positive effect on LDL cholesterol; LDL-cholesterol is a risk factor for arterial disease.
Withstands extreme sprint exercises
- 56cm belt width
- Maximum speed of 22km/hr
Equipped with a powerful 3.5 hp engine that supports speeds of up to 22km/h.
The large tread of 152cm long and 56cm wide is suitable for all styles of training and suitable for runners of all kinds and sizes. Focus on your calves and quads with a slope of 13 levels or strengthen your lower body with 3 fall levels. Make sure you have a towel on hand.
Built to last
- 3.5 hp AC motor
- 362kg lift motor
- Oversized roller in the front
The biggest advantage of AC asynchronous motors is their pure simplicity. They have only one moving part, the rotor, which makes it very quiet, has a long lifespan and makes it relatively maintenance-free.
DC motors, on the other hand, have a commutator and carbon brushes that wear and need to be replaced from time to time. The friction between the brushes and the collector makes direct current motors relatively noisy.
9″ TFT touch display
- 17 standard pre-programmed programs
- 12 challenge programs; duel with the computer
- 6 virtual simulation videos; standard virtual routes
- Menu for making various adjustments to the display (eg Backlight brightness, applying a specific background (8x) etc.)
- Possibility of playing music and videos
- If connected to WiFi you have the possibility to surf the internet or watch Netflix.